Tuesday 4 December 2007

4th December

Crikey, quite tired today. It's sooo nearly the end of term and I had quite a tense meeting today with a colleague I find, umm, challenging. Anyhooo, I came home and thought about this, which was nice, but it didn't stop me from having a nap. That led to watching Holby City... and then the time seemed to skip by.

So, as I'm a bit highly strung today (and that's without caffeine), I immediately thought of the perfect Christmas sending me right over the edge. In my head it would all be about the perfectly wrapped presents in fabulous colours with bows and ribbons and buttons, the beautifully laid table, the sumptous decorations and foods and me in my party frock, making the gravy without a grease stain in sight, a hair out of place or a shiny nose and pink cheeks. ARRRGHHHHHH! Trying to acheive this would send me to the gin bottle (which in this case is interpreted as 'a bad thing').


4th December
Originally uploaded by calb1973



As I was talking about naps (keep up!), I always think I'd like to come back in my next life as a cat - lots of sleeping in warm spots, lots of tickles, lots of cuddles (when I want them), lots of yummy food (bleargh!). However, it's not been much fun being my cat Lola over the last few weeks. She's had a very nasty abscess on her back leg. She looks a bit like a poodle at the moment, which she doesn't think is funny at all.

1 comment:

crazierinreallife said...

love your page. the stamps for the title (they are stamps aren't they) are just awesome